Major Health Insurer
Generates A 1% Adherence Improvement by Helping Agents Stay on Time.
This major health insurer found a simple solution to solve an adherence problem while increasing agent satisfaction. The icing on the cake - $7M annualized savings.
What if agents stopped being “fashionably late” to pre-scheduled events?
- Are long calls contributing to agent tardiness?
- Do agents feel stressed when conditions beyond their control cause them to be out of adherence?
- How much valuable time is wasted processing adherence exceptions?
Today, more agents are consistently maintaining their scheduled adherence because of Intradiem’s real-time automation.
- 24/7 ACD and WFM monitoring to proactively watch for potential tardiness scenarios
- Eliminating the need to process high volumes of adherence exceptions
- Preventing agents from missing or ignoring opportunities to achieve adherence