3.5% annual labor cost savings from automating VTO offers? Leading learning management group said, yes please!
This company came to realize that their manual processes caused them to ignore a subset of agents. And, it happened during the same timeframe each day
What if you could target VTO to a group of users at certain times?
- Are specialty agent groups ever overlooked when it’s time to deliver VTO?
- When WFM is focused on the larger agent population, are smaller outlier groups overlooked?
- What do these missed workforce adjustments cost your business? How does this impact ESAT?
Today, using Intradiem real-time automation, they automate VTO offers for these agents. Doing so at a targeted time uncovered a hidden gem of savings: an increase of VTO hours taken by 3 hours per month per agent.
- Built a rule in their real-time platform for a subset of users
- Targeted 24/7 real-time monitoring for certain time frames each day
- Automated the manual WFM process to offer and complete the VTO steps