TOP CALL CENTERS
IMPROVE OVERALL EFFICIENCY WITH 78 MILLION AUTOMATED ACTIONS IN OCTOBER
70.8 percent of all intraday adjustments are handled manually.*
Seasonal spikes can introduce a number of unpredictable factors to the call center.
How do you handle the year’s busiest season while maintaining service levels? And, remember to keep costs low and squeeze in agent training while you’re at it!
- Keep an eye on handle time and increase availability.
- Give agents the time off they desire and offer overtime when opportunities arise in real-time.
- Optimize your operations with the right communications and notifications.
Today, automating processes like these eliminates manual labor and creates significant value for Intradiem customers across all industries:
- Major Health Insurance Provider saved $16.5M
- Leading Telecom saved $25M
- Top Financial Service Company saved $19M
* ICMI, The State of Workforce Management, 2017 Research