Rapidly Connects Agents with Help at Critical Times of Need
This financial services company knew agents waited too long for help when it appeared that only one supervisor was available.
What if you could help agents handle customer problems faster? On top of that, how does an 18X return sound?
- Do customers like to be on hold?
- How quickly can supervisors reach agents needing help while customers wait?
- Does it take a while to identify when a supervisor becomes available?
- What is the impact on agent and customer satisfaction?
Today, using real-time automation, the supervisors can quickly be found to fill the gap and deliver help to their frontline. Happy Agents. Happy Customers. 18X investment return.
This real-time use case:
- Monitors agents who request supervisor assistance
- Alerts the next available supervisor to assist the agent (and customer)
- Quickly sends help to frontline, 100% of the time
YOU CAN SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE COST WITH REAL-TIME AUTOMATION