Preparing Multi-Channel Centers for Next-Gen Customer Engagement
Not too long ago, the only way to engage with customers was by phone, mail or in person. But today, when it comes to customer service, it’s a whole new game.
Technology, smart phones and social media have not only dramatically changed customer service – they have also changed customers’ expectations. Today’s customers expect their issues to be handled fast, on the first try, and in their preferred channel of communication.
Is your center prepared for this next generation of customer engagement?
Join us for a 30-minute interactive webinar on Wednesday, February 26, featuring guest speaker Richard Snow from Ventana Research. In this Q&A format, Snow will share recent benchmark data showing how companies are improving their customer engagement processes and discuss best practices from some of the companies that are really excelling in this area.
Webinar attendees will learn more about:
- Benchmark statistics showing the maturity of customer engagement processes
- Collaboration tools that drive improvements
- Metrics that keep engagement programs on track
- Technologies to leverage to help manage multiple channels
- A free contact center assessment
Save your seat for our webinar.