- Leverage idle time: Business rules prompt agents to work on off-phone work when call volume dips
- Prioritize tasks: Creates a personalized and prioritized list of assignments based on agent-level data
- Automate assignments: Business rules assign tasks based on employee performance or broader business needs
- Protect service levels: If volume increases, prompts agents to resume handling interactions
- Update WFM: Writes back any exceptions to WFM software automatically
- Finds more time for training and back-office tasks without increasing costs or compromising service levels
- Improves agent performance by delivering more performance-boosting training
- Increases productivity by reducing idle time
- Improves customer experience with better trained agents who are always available
- Decreases manual WFM processes
Task Management automatically finds the best time to push training and other off-phone work based on customer volume.
“Today, the level of information we can deliver to agents is more in line with the complexity of our products, which translates to more efficient and higher-quality customer interactions overall.”
Companies increase staff to create time for training and coaching. Meanwhile, 11% of an agent’s day is idle.
Training and coaching is completed in short sessions during idle time, increasing volume and velocity.
Discover what your customer service organization can do with those small pockets of idle time: gain productivity, improve agent performance and increase the bottom line.
Real-time Approach Prepares Agents for Fast-changing Businessview USE CASE
A diverse and dynamic services provider struggled to manage how its customer service agents were trained, while keeping occupancy rates at the optimum level. With Task Management, the organization has increased the frequency of training and coaching so that agents have the much-needed knowledge to address a complex product set, and sessions are completed during natural downtimes in call volume. The company is seeing gains in terms of operational spend as well as productivity and more effective customer interactions.Hide USE CASE
Improving the Health of Call Quality and FCRview USE CASE
Performance gaps in call quality at a healthcare management organization were threatening service levels, and agents and supervisors alike struggled to manage productivity and key call metrics that were reflected in customer loyalty. Task Management allows the company to deliver specific performance-related training during idle time, so that SLAs aren’t affected. The service organization was able to handle a significant increase in membership while actually improving call metrics and accuracy —without the need of additional headcount.Hide USE CASE