Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
A high-profile client initiative created immediate demand for Harte Hanks to deploy a cross-skilled staff able to deliver fast, consistent service across multiple channels.
Harte Hanks leveraged Intraday Automation to automate intraday activities such as agent training and communications, taking advantage of available time to meet service level demands while protecting profitability and customer experience.
Results far exceeded the client's expectations, and Harte Hanks’ occupancy rate, operational efficiency and profitability have increased in dramatic fashion.
- Ramped up training to 7,000 agents to manage simultaneous response to global events
- Exceeded customer performance expectations (SLA) by 430%
- Increased occupancy by 8%
- Reduced forecasted average handle time (AHT) by 20%
- Reduced forecasted average wait time by 10%
The General upped operational efficiency by 20% to better satisfy its customers, while reducing costs along the way. See how Intraday Automation made it possible.
“With Intraday Automation, we've significantly improved agent performance, service delivery and efficiency by converting idle time into productive training and coaching time.”